To support scientifically-based prevention, diagnostic and therapy with a sense of
proportion through consulting
We want to provide methodical improvements through:
changing from emotionally-based to fact-based prevention programs
extending the diagnostic sensitivity / specificity with additional aspects relevant to
actions and results.
taking into consideration the systematic errors in programs for prevention, diagnostic
The Institute of Clinical Economics e. V. was founded at the beginning of 2013.
Goals of our institute are:
- to differentiate and evaluate both experienced and perceived health risks
- to take both experienced and perceived health risks into consideration to ensure that the patient is safe as well as feels safe
- to prevent the escalation of partial risks from causing harm through a chain reaction
- to promote the economisation, but not the commercialisation, of healthcare provision in the interest of the citizens
- to take both perspectives, clinical economics (value from the patient perspective) and health economy (costs from the public standpoint) into consideration
You would like to learn more about the institute?
Here is our Charter.
Please send us your comments and requests at email@example.com